NOC And Reliability
First Communications utilizes qualified technicians and engineers to manage and maintain our NOC facilities in Pittsburgh, Akron and Chicago. These experts monitor the health, status and administration of the network infrastructure around the clock for a level of unprecedented service and reliability. In our state-of-the-art facilities, some of the most advanced technologies and systems are deployed to provide proactive maintenance and troubleshooting for our customers.
The NOC team is comprised of professionals with expertise in multiple disciplines. All of the team members are committed to offering world-class customer support as well as managing and mitigating the risks of running a premier network. The First Communications NOC team’s primary mission is to respond quickly to minimize any impact to our valued customers.
- Resolution of customer trouble tickets
- Routine network maintenance
- Proactive 24x7 monitoring of network elements and full infrastructure
- Hosting migration of voice and data services
- Organizational communications system to better serve you
- Efficient response time for trouble ticket resolutions
- Network surveillance, which allows for a proactive approach during any network outage in order to avoid long-term outages to your business
- Seasoned, vendor-certified technicians, providing trouble resolution in both physical and logical layers
- Surveillance experts, who identify service interruptions and quickly remedy problems before you knew they existed
- No-wait service from technicians who personally guide you from first call to resolution