Business Wholesale Services
First Communications’ wholesale services offer customers access to multiple Tier 1 long-distance networks, which enables them to choose from multiple options for the origination and/or termination of high-volume voice traffic. These services offer a number of options, including TDM or SIP connectivity, LATA/OCN or blended rate plans, and daily or monthly CDR feeds.
A key advantage of First Communications’ wholesale services is that First Communications leverages the buying power of its carrier and high-volume enterprise customers to negotiate attractive rates with multiple suppliers. As a wholesale provider, First Communications is committed to offering customers an extensive portfolio of products at the lowest available rates.
Wholesale long distance is ideally suited for a number of enterprise and carrier applications, including:
- National and regional carrier least-cost routing for outbound LD termination
- CLEC, MSO and VoIP provider outbound LD termination and inbound TF origination
- Enterprise call center outbound termination and toll-free origination
- Switchless reseller 1+ origination with hand-back and network overflow
The benefits of First Communications’ wholesale long distance include:
Aggregate purchase power to reduce per-minute cost
Access to multiple Tier 1 voice networks through a single solution provider
Multiple configuration options to support a variety of retail and wholesale applications
Flexibility to design a contract to meet customer needs
First Communications also provides a broad range of other voice and data services through a variety of underlying carriers. These services enhance the facilities-based on-net services, enabling First Communications to act as a single-source provider and meet all of its customers’ communications needs.
These dedicated services are designed for small and medium single-location businesses, as well as multi-location enterprise customers and include:
- Local Voice – ISDN PRI
- Dedicated Long Distance – DS1 and DS3 outbound and toll free
- Dedicated Internet – fractional DS1 to OC48
- Private Line – intercity point-to-point DS1 to OC48
- MPLS Network Services – flexible and secure IP VPN, DS1 to OCN with QoS support
First Communications combines the latest technology from multiple carriers with superior customer service from a single provider, making its wholesale services an excellent alternative to the large ILECs or other national carriers. First Communications’ wholesale long distance services are available throughout the United States.