Ethernet Dedicated Internet Access (DIA)
Sophisticated businesses rely on fast connectivity to the Internet to support critical applications. Our high-quality, high-speed Ethernet Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) provides the scalability and reliability needed to run mission-critical voice and video applications, e-commerce applications, supply chain extranets, data storage solutions and point-of-sale applications, among others.
First Communications’ Ethernet DIA is a cost-effective alternative for businesses that require reliable, commercial-grade Internet access at speeds of at least 5 Mbps. Our Ethernet DIA can help you meet increasing bandwidth demands without impacting your capital budget. Ethernet DIA eliminates the need for expensive interface port cards required with traditional TDM and SONET technologies, and can be gradually scaled without adding new hardware each time you increase bandwidth.
Premium Ethernet DIA, leveraging fiber-optic connectivity directly to your business location, is available in speeds ranging from 10 to 100 Mbps. Ethernet DIA, delivered using traditional DS1 or copper facilities, offers speeds ranging from 5 to 20 Mbps.
Ethernet DIA Key Benefits
- Premium Ethernet DIA – available in speeds of 10 Mbps, 20 Mbps, 50 Mbps, 100 Mbps
- Ethernet DIA – available in speeds of 5 Mbps, 10 Mbps, 15 Mbps, 20 Mbps
- Ability to efficiently manage CAPEX
- Industry-standard 10/100 Ethernet handoff
- Simple integration with LAN and data equipment
- Flexible configurations
- Multiple peering/backbone providers
- 24x7x365 NOC monitoring and support
ETHERNET DIA SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS (SLA's)
Ethernet DIA SLA - FCL
Ethernet DIA SLA - GLC